Saturday, January 3, 2009

Two more days of the Write stuff


A sneak peak from day two of the online class I'm taking from Jen Hall.
I think this is the most I have ever written on a layout. And I love the colours. I think this is one of my fav colour combo's.

We're having a really lazy day at home, as tomorrow we're back to the grind. Ahhhh!! And as Nat said, it is really really hot here in Perth.

On another topic, I thought I'd share some of my fav's from etsy.com:
1) Tea for Bini. Love the vintage feel of the items, and especially these Magnets.
2) Letters for Lilly. How freaking cute are they?
3) And if I have long hair, one of these from Olive Farm.
4) This year, I get some cards from Megan Isabella for someone. Or maybe even a print.
5) This journal.
6) I don't normally look for jewelry, but this makes me wish I did.
7) Vinyl Wall Design. So gonna get one when we move into a place of our own.

Well. That's me for now.

MDW

No comments: