Saturday, January 10, 2009

Somedays

First off, here is a photo Peter took with the fisheye the other morning. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. 

Peter has decided that we don't have enough photo's of me... so on the trips in December, he took some more of me.. Here is one.. Not 100% sure that I like it.. the eyes freak me out some times when I look at it.. And it would appear that the face pulling is my new pose for photos.
On Wednesday this week, one of the ladies that works with me, said thank you for help. Not sure I deserve them, but sure was the biggest surprise.  So funny, everybody at work wondered if it was my birthday... 
And then when I got home, Peter gave me these. First flowers he gave me since we've been in Australia.. and then on the same day!!
Especially loved the pic of the boxer that came with the flowers.... 

Ta for now.

MDW

No comments: