Friday, February 6, 2009

Random issues and some more....

So yes. I haven't blogged in a long time... just not been inspired to do so. But I'm back and hope to get back in posting more often. So lets see:
1) Isn't facebook such a strange phenomenon? Like 
who would think that sharing your life with everybody that you ever met, would be such a hit...? And so what is the etiquette with people that you know, but not really know.. do you add them as friends. I try not to, but what is the "rules"?
2) My bother and sister in law's kid is turning 1 this week.. And I haven't seen her yet.. and she's my only niece, Nayla. So I'm sad that I haven't even seen her yet. By the time I do, she will be soooo big. 
3) I'm currently doing a Scrapping University
 at 3 Scrapping Angels. It's so challenging. So go along there is still time to join in on the fun.  There is some really good projects to complete. And its... FREEEEEE!.
4) Tomorrow we have a semi formal function. And I have nothing to wear. So tomorrow it's of to the shops with me. Now I know for a lot of people that might seem like fun.. for me, its just indecision... 
Last for today. Two photos from the trip to Rotto t
he other week end:



Ok, Ta.

MDW

No comments: